Per-and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances (PFAS) pose an ever-growing problem with the European Chemicals Agency (ECHA) recognising that there are >12,000 PFAS chemicals. Their persistence in the environment and omnipresence in all our ecosystems is coupled with being toxic humans and other animals.
Per- and Polyfluoroalkyl Substances corporate training course
In an effort to reduce PFAS accumulation in humans and our ecosystems, as PFAS’ are man-made, global restrictive legislations are increasing in number and have phase-out proposals which are significantly reducing the allowed levels of PFAS in consumer products and their supply chains.
With such mounting legislative action, both on a state and federal level in the USA, and proposed regulatory changes restricting PFAS in the EU, our PFAS training session has been designed to equip brands, manufacturers and suppliers with essential knowledge and tools to navigate the evolving PFAS landscape.
Why purchase our PFAS training for your business?
- Understand PFAS; unpack the complexities of PFAS – what they are, why they’re problematic, and their prevalence.
- Regulatory insight; stay ahead in the dynamic regulatory environment with insights into state, federal (USA), and EU PFAS restrictions.
- Testing strategies; learn about effective PFAS testing programs to boost consumer confidence
- Expert guidance; discuss your specific PFAS supply chain challenges with our subject matter experts
PFAS corporate training course content
- Two hours of PFAS training
- PFAS introduction and history
- Current EU and US regulatory scenario
- Testing and recommendations for PFAS management
- One hour of expert services support
Who should attend
Our training is ideal for any stakeholders in your company needing a understanding of PFAS, its regulations, and management strategies. It’s beneficial for staff across various business levels to help ensure informed decision-making.
Whether as a refresher or a general introduction to PFAS, Eurofins PFAS Training enables better decision making on PFAS risk management and control.
Personalised PFAS discussion for your consumer product supply chain
With a dedicated PFAS training course Eurofins’ PFAS expert can discuss your business’ specific PFAS-related supply chain issues in a confidential environment with all of your applicable stakeholders present.
Contact us today to find out more and book your company’s course today.
- Per- and polyfluoroalkyl substances (PFAS) testing including total fluorine (TF) and Total Organic Fluorine (TOF) as indicators of PFAS contamination
- Chem-ST™ hazardous chemical smart testing
- Chemical management audit
- Chemical testing
Why Eurofins Sustainability Services?
Specialist experience in leather, textiles, paper, packaging and plastics
Multiple testing facilities
Complete package from biodegradability to toxicity impacts and plant response
Can be linked with the microplastic analysis of degradant